For more than three decades, Purex International Ltd has manufactured fume extraction systems with the aim of improving product quality, reducing process costs and bringing the future of fume extraction to our customers!
What makes Purex world leaders in the fume extraction industry?
- Industry Experience. Purex provides high quality technical support to assist with extract enclosure / nozzle design, or to help solve practical extraction difficulties.
- Ease of Maintenance. All components can be removed in minutes without the need for special tools, again resulting in reduced downtime.
- Long filter life. Due to the use of the multi pocket high capacity pre-filter bag with its large surface area and graduated fibre density fabric.
- Reduced Down Time. Filters can be changed in minutes.
- Fully Displayed. Comprehensive instrumentation for filter condition and sensor status. Comprehensive gas and particulate monitoring system.
- Quiet. Brushless motors used in our systems result in improved operator comfort.
- Automatic Flow Control. Easy set up of extraction volume for any process and automatic adjustment as the filters become blocked.
- Available interfacing. Two way interfacing enable Purex units to be switched on and off remotely and warning signals to be received by integrated control systems.
- Engineered. Welded Stainless Steel Chassis.